Version 59 of the multiple award-winning LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM is now available and offers a range of improvements that continue to decrease the gap between virtual and reality!
Have a look at some of the newest features for v59:
– Increased GUI and 3D resolution.
– Extended color dynamics plus luminance corrected gamma and other HDR operations added.
– Precise Equidistant mode for wide Camera views.
– 4 Camera view presets in main sreen.
– Built in Light Meter. Calculation of Center weighted LUX on surface, generation of LUX-Maps with Legend in Paper mode, high quality Print-Outs.
– High-resolution video along with high-res screen-shots capture. Allows offline rendering of high-quality and full-color mp4 with online recorded DMX, Video and media in.
– ScreenShot and VideoShot buttons on main screen.
– New parameters for Camera:
channel #10 – ROLL (-360..+360deg).
channel #22 – IRIS (it also disables motion FadeIn when @0).
– HTC Vive, Oculus Rift support.
Unparalleled and unique in the industry, LIGHTCONVERSE Version 59 is the only product that delivers such a dynamic array of capabilities in One Complete Platform, offering software and hardware solutions for visualizing and integrating Multiple Show Disciplines – including Lighting, Video, 3D Mapping, Laser, Water Effects, Pyrotechnics, Moving Objects and Object Tracking by automated fixtures and projectors – all within in a Photo-Realistic, Real-Time, 3D View.